As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
Pool: Our Pool business is a leading supplier of pool and spa treatment products in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio encompassing both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ (under license), Pool Time® and Pool Essentials® products in North American retailers, our BioGuard® brand in North American and Australian professional channels and our Bayrol® brand across Europe.
Our Pool Division is currently seeking an enthusiastic, motivated and talented individual for the position of Service Manager within our Consumer Brands Division (KCB). This position is based out of the Toms River, NJ area and will report to the Regional Manager.
This position is responsible for overseeing sales and service in their designated district as well as establishing relationships with our mass sales customers. The Service Manager may manage Retail Service Merchandisers and other third party service groups. It is a home office based position.
• Responsible to manage store level execution from national account programs set by account managers.
• Responsible to develop store, district and regional level contacts within their territory.
• Responsible to drive sales through store, district and regional level management where applicable.
• Responsible to train / PK store personnel, SPAR, MET and any other service companies chosen by the company where applicable.
• Responsible to oversee program / store level execution by SPAR, MET and any other service groups, where applicable, that service our accounts.
• Responsible for competitive field intelligence from competition within their territory.
• Responsible to conduct regional price surveys when requested.
• Responsible for all day to day activities and buyer related calls for any accounts that they are the primary account manager for, including managing rebates / promotional funding to budget.
• Responsible to secure off counter display space for our products within their territory when applicable.
• Responsible to help manage buybacks in their territory to budget set by account.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2 years’ experience in sales and/or retail merchandising
• Excellent communication skills
• Self motivated
• Strong IT skills in all MS Office applications
• Demonstrated time management skills including ability to handle multiple and differing priorities
• Ability to travel 60% of the time, clean driving record
• Ability to work in an outdoor environment
• Ability to lift 40lbs consistently
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work only. They are not an exhaustive list of all required responsibilities, duties, and skills. Other duties may be added, or this description amended at any time.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.