As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 19 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America and over $1 billion in sales; KCP (operating as KIK Custom Products) is one of North America's largest custom manufacturers of both National Brand and Retailer Brand consumer products. KCP's product lines include Laundry, Household Cleaners, OTC Medicated, Pharmaceutical and Health & Beauty Care, all supported by KCP's in-house technical expertise and value-added services.
KIK Consumer Brands – Pool Division
KIK’s Pool Additives Division (“Pool”) is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
• Responsible to collaborate with S&OP function to determine supply constraints and establish the monthly, quarterly, yearly S&OP consensus number by channel, key customers and products
• Responsible for managing material master data through Demand Solutions software
• Working closely with Customer Service to manage back orders, out of stock situations, and other issues that may be impacting service levels.
• Working with Supply Chain resources to develop improvement plans and initiatives to support select opportunities identified within the business unit.
• Oversees monthly consensus forecast process and demand reviews for a defined P&L.
• Coordinate the annual volume planning process.
• Develop forecast accuracy metrics, identify opportunities for improvement, and recommend action plans.
• Work closely with Supply Planning and Operations leadership to ensure alignment on forecast updates and potential operational impacts.
• Lead process improvement initiatives.
• Project management (new SKU introductions, rationalization, etc.)
• Develop effective daily communication channels with Supply Planning, Sales, and Marketing to maximize customer service, while managing inventory.
• Responsible for ensuring product supply.
• Bachelor degree preferred
• Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple priorities, complexity and work within a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Extremely proactive and forward thinking with exceptional analytical skills and ability to identify issues and proactively plan to satisfy requirements
• Proficient with planning systems and solid understanding of how planning parameters impact system recommendations. Demonstrate a high level of accountability and ownership.
• Proficient with Microsoft applications – strong understanding of excel
• Ability to work independently and to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
• Sound knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand, and replenishment processes
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, age, religion, sex, or national origin.