COMPANY: As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Pool Division
KIK’s Pool Additives Division (“Pool”) is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
SUMMARY: The Regulatory Associate supports the department’s function of ensuring proper regulatory compliance for all products within the Pool division.
• Support state product registration submissions and compliance activities
• Provide regulatory compliance guidance to internal and external customers
• Maintenance of adverse effects reporting program
• Manage all WERCSmart submissions and overall database maintenance
• Perform label reviews for compliance to regulations including label audits at production facilities.
• Author and management of Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
• Four year degree (or higher) required in science discipline
• 1 - 4 year experience in regulatory compliance for consumer chemicals
• Working knowledge of FIFRA and applicable state regulations as well as CPSC, GHS, DOT and international regulations
• Good communication and organization skills
• Strong computer and project management skills
• Ability to quickly understand and interpret regulatory compliance concepts
• Ability to negotiate with internal and external groups
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.