COMPANY: As one of North America’s largest independent manufacturers of consumer packaged goods (“CPG”), KIK helps a large portfolio of brands and retailers bring their products to life. With leading positions in the multibillion dollar household and personal care (“HPC”), over-the-counter (“OTC”), pool additives and automotive aftermarket categories, we serve over 100 CPG companies and several major North American HPC and automotive aftermarket retailers, including many of the leading players in their respective categories. We have full-service capabilities covering end-to-end contract manufacturing, including project management, innovation and R&D, sourcing and procurement, blending and compounding, filling and packaging, supply chain and distribution, and quality control. Our manufacturing model is highly flexible and we consistently add value to our customers by leveraging our range of services and expertise.
KIK has over 5,000 employees and operates 29 manufacturing facilities strategically located throughout North America.
KIK Consumer Brands – Pool Division
KIK’s Pool Additives Division (“Pool”) is a leading player in North America and key international markets with a broad brand and product portfolio spanning both the Mass and Specialty Retailer channels. We are well known for our Clorox® Pool&Spa™ products in the North American Mass channel, our BioGuard® brand in the North American, Australian and South Africa Specialty channel, and our Bayrol brand across Europe. Our multi-functional product formulations and innovative water testing innovations allow pool owners to safely and easily enjoy their backyard retreat.
You will work closely with sales and brand marketing teams to execute their go-to-market plan and achieve high sell through of our products on Amazon.com. In this role you will create the digital experience for the products on Amazon; managing paid search, banner advertising and affiliate marketing to drive customer acquisition. You will be responsible for marketing tactics within Amazon Advertising. Success in this role will come from executing digital marketing programs that deliver on KPIs around ACoS, RoAS and sales.
In this role you will highlight the product features and benefits creating a compelling value for consumers using Amazon Store pages and Amazon’s A+ detail pages. You will create sponsored ad campaigns to promote products, balance spend across product lines to further promote sales while pausing keywords or campaigns that perform poorly. You will be responsible for optimizing campaigns with the goal of achieving Best Seller or Amazon Choice status for all products.
• Management of all Amazon account management activities including Vendor Central, Seller Central, Brand Registry and Amazon Advertising
• Engage with our Amazon Advertising account representative to set strategy and learn best practices
• Development and implementation of Sponsored Ads in the Amazon Advertising platform (formerly AMS)
• Monitor weekly campaign budget, bids, competitors’ ads and adjustment tactics to achieve targets
• Ongoing optimization from the campaign, ad group to the keyword level
• Identify new marketing, product placement or beta programs to market to on the Amazon Platform
• Build effective working relationships with retailer site merchandising teams
• Deliver monthly performance analysis KPIs and identify opportunities to increase impact
• Manage multichannel relationships across marketing, sales and eBusiness teams
• Maintain and share comprehensive knowledge of the digital marketplace and industry trends
• BS or MS analytical based digital marketing or statistics
• 1 to 3 years experience managing successful digital marketing campaigns
• Amazon Vendor Central and Amazon Advertising platform experience a plus
• Expertise in project management and the ability to manage multiple initiatives
• Strong communication skills and the ability to drive change working in cross-functional teams
• Ability to translate business requirements into digital marketing initiatives
• In-depth critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Understanding of digital marketing tools, mediums and channels
• Sense of urgency and ability to manage change in a fast-paced environment
• Experience in brand marketing and the consumer value chain
• An entrepreneurial and innovative way of thinking
A Career with KIK Offers:
KIK offers very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, wellness, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance. You can plan for your future with KIK's retirement savings options including employer match. KIK also recognizes the importance of continuing education and offers Education Assistance to our employees to encourage continued personal development and growth.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a position with KIK Custom Products.
KIK is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.